Information in this solution applies to CCS for Windows (all versions).
Increase the session limit in Query Engine (QE) settings. Follow these steps:
1. In the RMS Console, right click bv-Control for Windows, then click Configuration | bv-Config.
2. Expand the name of the domain in the left column, then double click the Master QE.
3. In the right pane, double click Query Engine Settings.
4. Under the sessions tab, increase the session limit from 10 (default) to 20.
5. Restart the QE service, then run the query again.