Issue is that while launching the CCS Reporting and Analytics console, it shows message as 'Microsoft CAPICOM 184.108.40.206 is not installed' in the list of pre-requisites. Also, on clicking the 'Install Now' button it shows the error 'Exception while copying file
This error occurs when there is an older version of Capicom.dll file in the C:\Windows\System32 folder.
Follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Stop the SMC Server and SMC Job Server service.
2. Check the version of Capicom.dll file from the C:\Windows\System32 folder. If it is 220.127.116.11 then go to step3.
3. Copy the Capicom.dll file from <install dir>
4. Start the SMC Server and SMC Job Server services.
5. Launch the CCS Reporting and Analytics console.