Instructions for using the Licensing Portal web page to get an .SLF file
Please follow the steps below to create your account in the Symantec License Portal and register your Upgrade Notification:
If you already have an account, please log in and follow the directions under "REGISTER UPGRADE NOTIFICATION".
1. Navigate to the following URL:
2. Click “Create Account”
3. Enter the required details
4. Click "Submit"
5. Click "I Accept" to the Symantec User Agreement
6. Click “Licensing Portal Home Page”
REGISTER UPGRADE NOTIFICATION
1. Click “Version Upgrade”
2. Enter the Upgrade Notification ID
3. Click "View Upgrades"
4. Select the Product from the list of upgrades available and click "Upgrade"
5. Select the licenses for upgrade and click on "Upgrade" button
6. Complete the registration information
7. If needed, add additional email addresses for the license file to be emailed
8. Edit the technical contact or add an additional technical contact
9. Click "Complete Registration"
When the registration is completed you will receive your license file via e-mail. You may also download the license file directly from the registration confirmation page.
Please note: The license for the previous version of the software must either be owned in your license portal account, shared with your account, or not previously owned in any account.
To view The FAQ and how-to guides for the license portal, please navigate to the following URL:
After you receive the license file, please navigate to the following URL for product specific license file installation instructions: