Version 10.3.1.1 is available on the S500 platform and as several Virtual Appliances.
Downloads are available to entitled customers on the Symantec download site.
• Support for Custom Logos
• Database Backup from Web UI
• Custom Date/Time Format for Full Log Detail
• Custom Email Subject
• Certificate Signing Request Creation
• Add Database Fields Without a DB Rebuild
• Global Intelligence Network (GIN) Application Name Mapping
• Preserve Roles and Scheduled Reports
• 222285 - RAID status erroneously reported failed devices even after rebuild completed.
• 222229 - After detecting 5 faulty hard drives, RAID resynchronization process stopped.
• 222227 - RAID status displayed total devices higher than actual number of RAID devices.
• 221549 - Newly inserted hard drive did not rebuild until Reporter was restarted.
• 264993 - Could not download most reports as PDFs.
• 223095 - Virtual appliance did not adjust to new CPU count after being changed.
• 264749 - Scheduled reports did not run in scheduled time zone, but rather in GMT.
• 264747 - Chart labels were missing from Category Reports.
• 266298 - The X-Content-Type-Options header was missing.
• 252686 - Multiple OpenSSH vulnerabilities were addressed.
• 264745 - Request counts were different between the PDF and the web UI.
• 261201 - The Referer field was missing from the full log detail column list.
• 257387 - Custom fields did not show up in reports.
• 264748 - Sometimes the log source could not be loaded from the web UI.
Please refer to the Release Notes for additional information.