Steps to install the Symantec PXE Server manually:
1. Copy the "C:\DSsetup" folder from the GSS server over to Remote server where the PXE server needs to be installed.
2. Run the 'Setup.exe' with administrative privileges.
3. In the Ghost Solution Suite Install Configuration Wizard, select 'Component Install' and click on Install.
4. Click Yes in the next screen.
5. Under the GSS Share Information, at the 'File server path' it should be the GSS server shared path (like \\GSS Server Name\express) and click Next.
6. Under the Installing Components, at the options 'What components would you like to install, select Install an additional Symantec PXE Server and click Next.
7. At the PXE Server Information, select 'Yes, I want to install PXE Server on this computer'.
8. Make sure the PXE Server and the GSS Server IP addresses are correct along with the PXE Server installation local path and click Next.
9. Click OK at 'DHCP servers are required warning' message.
10. Click Install.
11. Wait until the installation completes and then you should receive a message as below and click on Finish.
Congratulations! You have successfully added the specified components to the Ghost Solution Suite.
Ghost Solution Suite (GSS) 3.x.