Implement the following steps.
1. Go to Manage > Policies.
2. Create a Managed Software Delivery Policy and rename with the desired name.
3. Add an existing (Run Script) task to it.
4. Add the desired computer/s.
5. Under Schedule > Select Add schedule and click on Scheduled time and provide the desired time at which the policy needs to be applied onto the client machine.
6. Click on Advanced and under 'Only perform check if' option, select 'A user is logged on to the computer' and click OK.
7. Turn ON the policy and click on Save changes.
8. Go to a client machine, login and open the SMA GUI settings and update the configuration (this is an optional step, as it is only required while testing the policy).
9. Under the Software Delivery Tab, check whether the desired policy is received and under the Task Status tab, check whether the task is being executed.
10. After the task is completed, check the results on the client.