Due to some reason you may encounter failure while trying to push install the PXE server. In that case, you may want to install it manually to see if it is possible.
This will let you see any errors that pop up during the installation.
On the remote machine, browse to the installation files for Deployment Server which is usually in C:\DSSETUP.
(Note: Stop the PXE service if it is already there and running)
- Run PXE.exe
- On the first screen, accept the default installation folder
- Type in the IP address of this local machine
- Enter the IP address of the PXE Manager (This is usually the DS server which has the PXE Manager installed)
- Enter the fully qualified path to the Deployment Server Client Access Point ( This should be \\<DSserver>\express )
- Installation will begin now.