Configure local FTP Backup for PGP Universal Server on Windows 7.
This article has detailed steps to configure FTP folder locally on Windows 7 to save the backup of PGP Universal Server.
First create a FTP folder on the local drive to save the backup. Follow the steps to setup FTP on Windows 7:
1 Open Control Panel>Programs and Features>Turn Windows features on or off.
2. After clicking Turn Windows features on or off you will see a new window. Find Internet information Services and mark check on it and then click OK button.
3. Open IIS Manager. Under connections, right click on sites and click Add FTP Site as shown in the screenshot.
4. Write a name for your FTP site and select the path of folder you want to share.
5. Select the default IP and select No SSL from SSL.
6. Select Basic Authentication and Autherization for All users for read\write p permissions.
After configuring FTP site on Windows 7, configure the FTP backup location as per the details of the local Windows 7 machine.