Note: To upgrade more than one client, or to upgrade Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, download the full installer.
- From the Attachments link on this page, download the appropriate 32- or 64-bit .zip file to the client computer, depending on the operating system.
- Open the .zip file in Windows Explorer.
- Use the following table to determine the build number of the version of SEP that is installed on the client computer:
- In the .zip file, double-click the .exe file whose file name contains the build number of the version that is installed.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
For additional information about changes in SEP 12.1.6 MP4, read the Release Notes and New fixes articles.