sqlserver probe throws connection alarm though the test connection is successful.
Alert: Profile SQL_SERV_INST_NAME, Cannot connect to database instance SQL_SERV_INST_NAME: (n/a).
This can happen when unit key value set to any value (like "days", "hours", etc) in sqlserver probe checkpoints options.
Please follow below instructions to resolve the issue.
1. Open the sqlserver probe in Raw configure.
2. expand checkpoints and check_dbalive and thresholds and then go to 'default'.
3. Click on '0' and you will be able to see the options in right window.
4. Double click on "unit" key and remove the value - "days" in this example
5. Click on Apply and then click on cancel button
6. Verify the issue.