How do I completely uninstall CABI from UIM 20.x? How to remove CABI from UIM?
This KB provides steps to completely remove/uninstall CABI from UIM.
You may need to uninstall and reinstall CA Business Intelligence (CABI) Bundled for one or more of the following reasons:
- Gather the scripts for MS SQL server (attached to this KB), or MySQL and Oracle from the following location on the cabi server, and save them off:
...\Nimsoft\probes\service\cabi\config\scripts\drop_tables\Scripts for Upgraded versions
- remove cabi probe (via IM or AC)
- remove wasp probe (via IM or AC)
- remove ../nimsoft/c (from the cabi robot)
- remove ../nimsoft/probes/service/cabi (from the cabi robot)
- remove ../nimsoft/probes/service/wasp (from the cabi robot)
- run the delete queries against the UIM SQL database 3 times (attached script) (or previous grabbed scripts in the case of MySQL, and Oracle)
Note: This is required due to some overlap in dependencies.
- install wasp to the cabi server
- verify that wasp will run with a port and pid (your certificate.pem file should be in place and referenced in the robot.cfg)
- edit the wasp config with the correct data_engine path (/domain/primaryhub/primaryhubrobot/data_engine)
- allow wasp to restart (verify port and pid, and that there are no errors in the wasp.log)
- deploy the cabi probe to the cabi server
- deploy the following packs to the cabi server
- push ump_cabi to the OC server
- change the cookies setting on cabi and OC as needed: