- Log in as a Clarity Administrator
- Go to the CSA(NSA) via URL: http(s)://<serverhostname>:8090
- Click on the <serverhostname> Logs > Edit Configuration
- For each server, the following Category components should not be to INFO,DEBUG,TRACE. Instead, it should be set to resemble the following:
Note: If additional component is needed that is not listed in the 'Name' dropdown menu:
- Go to the Categories section
- Click the button(Add Category)
- Add the component in the 'Other Name' column.
- Click Save.
- Do this for each additional component.
- Is there a checkmark on 'Detect Log Configuration Changes Automatically'?
- If checked, service(s) do not have to be restarted.
- If it is not checked, service(s) have to be restarted
If expected logging is not working:
- please replace the logger.xml file:
- Backup the file $CLARITY_HOME/config/logger.xml
- Replace $CLARITY_HOME/config/logger.xml with $CLARITY_HOME/.setup/templates/config/logger.xml
- Restart the services