When creating a project, there are some Department OBS selections that when entered and then hitting save on the project, the Department OBS field goes blank.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add both Department and the Department OBS attributes to the project properties page (if not there already)
To add these fields:
2. Click on the link for a project
3. Make sure the Department field is blank
4. Click on the browse icon next to the Department OBS field
5. Select an OBS and click 'Add'
6. Click Save to save the changes to the project properties page
Expected Results: The Department OBS field remains populated
Actual Results: the Department OBS field is now blank
This happens if the Department and Department OBS attributes are on the same page and the Department attribute is blank.
This is working as currently designed. Enter a value in both the Department and Department OBS fields prior to saving. If there is no value in the Department field, the Department OBS value will be deleted upon saving.
Reference TEC1721106 - When clicking the binocular for the Department field, no values Display due to additional access required (starting in CA PPM 14.4) in order to view some Departments
Reference TEC1021783 - Cannot browse for unit in the Project Department OBS field
Reference TEC1475348 - For a department(s) missing from the Department Browse Lookup due to the department(s) not yet being associated with a location