Clicking the Cost Plan portlet Time-scaled Value (TSV) right scroll arrow does not move to future (next) periods.Steps to Reproduce:
1. In PPM, go to Administration->Studio->Portlets
2. Click 'New' then 'Grid Portlet'
3. Enter values for all Required fields (For 'Data Provider', select 'Cost Plan Detail')
4. Click Next
5. Click 'Finish and Open'
6. From the 'List Column Section' drop down, select 'Layout'
7. Move 'Investment Code' and 'Investment Name' from 'Available Columns' to 'Selected Columns' and click 'Save'.
8. From the 'List Column Section' drop down, select 'Fields'
9. Click 'New', select 'Display Type' 'Time Scaled Value', and click 'Next'
10. Enter the following for the TSV Settings:
- For 'Value Attributes', move 'Cost' from 'Available' to 'Selected'
- Enter a name in 'Column Label'
- Rolling Date = Start of Current Year
- Time Sale: Specific Time Scale = 'Month'
- Number of Time Periods = 6
11. Click 'Save and Return'
12. Go to Home->General and click the 'Personalize' Icon
13. Click 'Add'
14. Check the check box created above, and click 'Add'
15. Click 'Return'
16. Navigate to the portlet on the PPM General page and click the left scroll arrow (Previous Periods)
17. Click the right scroll arrow (Next Periods) Expected Results:
You are taken back to the original view of periods prior to clicking the left scroll arrow Actual Results:
The Next Periods arrow is grayed out, and you are not taken to the next set of periods Note:
If in step 7 you also change the field being sorted by in the 'Column Sorting' section to Investment Name or Investment Code, then the arrows no longer get grayed out, but instead, when you click the right arrow then left arrow, you are taken to the wrong periods (earlier periods such as July 2017 - December 2017 instead of January 2018 - June 2018.)