A job has the status SUBFL, submit failed. This means the agent could not submit the executable to the operating system
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the file name is specified correctly in Job Detail, Submission, Filename. Also make sure that the specified file exists.
- Verify that the user is specified correctly on the Job Detail, Submission page, and has permission to run the file. If the executable is on UNIX check that the execution bit is set.
- Start the script with #!/bin/ksh or whatever shell the job expects.
- Make sure that any parameters passed to the script are correct.
- Check the Console Log for additional errors.
- Verify that CCI is working properly.
- Make sure that the following policies set up for the user id. (Windows only)
- Act as part of the operating system
- Increase quotas
- Logon as a batch job
- Logon as a service
- Replace a process level token