If you want to open the properties of a file via right-click, this error message arrives:
E03060046: Insufficient access rights to get object ID
The error message describes that the user does not have the full access to the specified object.
Steps to solve the permission problem:
- Check if the user has the right permissions of the Environment, States, Repositories etc.
- Check if the other users have the same problems, and also if Administrator can open the properties without any error.
- Run this command on user machine to review the access rights:
haccess -b brokername -usr adminuid -pw pwd -ug "<project name>"
haccess -b brokername -usr adminuid -pw pwd -en "<project name>"
Replace "<project name>" with the actual project name that user has problem to view the versions.
- Check if the hbroker.log shows any error message.
- Check if you have removed group access from SCM Access Control:
View Form Type Access, View Project Access. View Repository Access and View User Access
By default all these access lists should have the "Public" group assigned to them. This group assignment is setup by the workbench installation as default setup.
Without this group assignment error E03060046: Insufficient access rights to get object with id: 1.265. will appear. This is normal behavior of the product.
Its recommend to set "Public" group access for the above accesses in order to provide public access.
Note: Check the preceding and following error messages that are related to the failed operation.
If no other informational or error messages exist, contact Technical Support for assistance at http://ca.com/support.