The new features in CA Workload Automation CA 7 Edition Web Client (r11.3.3)
Article ID: 48643
CA 7 Workload Automation
The new features incorporated in the CA Workload Automation CA 7 Web Client greatly enhance the user experience.
Release: ESPSEV99000-11.3-CA-7-Extended Support Plus
The new features in r11.3.3 of Web Client include:
- Graphics is the main new feature that was added. This gives you the ability to do graphic flowcharting from three different perspectives:
- Job Flow Monitor (JFM) is done from the MONITOR tab.
- Job Flow Illustrator (JFI) is done from the FORECAST perspective.
This allows you to run a forecast and get a graphical flowchart of the workload.
- Flow View from the DEFINE perspective allows you to get a graphical flowchart of a single job and its requirements and triggers.
- The FORMS editor has been enhanced to support various agents jobs types.
- We added the VRM R.7 panel (Resource Count view), this is under the DEFINE perspective.
- We added GLOBAL VARIABLES under the DEFINE perspective. This allow you to define variables.