Adding columns to OneClick Alarms tab
To achieve this, you would need to customize a XML file which displays this information.
Follow theses steps on the OneClick machine:
1. Navigate to $SPECROOT/custom/alarm/config directory
2. Create a file called "alarm-table-config.xml"
3. Paste this code into the file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
4. Change the fields in yellow appropriately and save the file.
5. When you launch a new OneClick Console, you will see the new column in the Alarms tab.
It would be recommended to use the internal attribute value as requires less work because it does not have to do an external read of the attribute on the device.