How to archive and purge the SDM session_log table?
Service Desk Manager 17.x
All Supported Operating Systems
1. Logon to the SDM UI with an Administrator account.
2. Navigate to Administration tab -> Archive and Purge
3. Create a new rule similar to the screenshot below
4. Either run the new rule manually via the 'Run Now' button or wait until the scheduled rule execution time
5. Verify via "Archive and Purge History" that the rule processed without any errors
For additional information and details on the Archive and Purge functionality, please refer to https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/business-management/ca-service-management/17-3/administering/configure-ca-service-desk-manager/managing-your-database/how-to-archive-and-purge-historical-data.html