CA License is not uninstalled after uninstalling the product.
How to remove it?
CA License directory should not be deleted directly.
You can uninstall CA License manually by running uninstaller.
Please verify all CA products are uninstalled before uninstalling CA License.
The procedure is a bit different between Unix and Windows.
1. execute rmlicense in ca_lic directory
* typically, ca_lic directory exists under /opt/CA/SharedComponents
1. copy lic98_uninstaller.zip file from ca_lic directory to temporary directory
* typically, ca_lic directory exists under C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\SharedComponents
2. extract lic98_uninstaller.zip in temporary directory
3. execute extracted rmlicense.bat