Tasks that have assignments with resources allocated at 0%, export incorrectly to Microsoft Project (MSP) as Completed and % Complete of 100%.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In PPM, create a project
2. Go to the Team tab
3. Add a resource to the project
4. Navigate to the task tab and create a new task
5. Assign the resource added in step 3 to the task
6. Change the ETC for the assignment to 0
Note that the task status and assignment status both show 'Not Started'
7. Export the project from PPM to MSP
8. Add % Complete as a new column to observe the results
Actual Results: Task and assignment are marked Completed with % Complete of 100%
Expected Results: Task and Assignment Status export as Not Started, with % Complete of 0%
This issue is caused by CLRT-79481
This issue is resolved in CA PPM 14.3 and higher
Add ETC or allocation to the assignment