After enabling JMX collection data under Java Agent, the application server starts showing the below message in the log:
Trace: 2015/05/20 13:38:19.917 01 t=9C24D8 c=UNK key=S2 (13007002)
ExtendedMessage: BBOO0222I: SECJ0305I: The role-based authorization check failed for admin-authz operation J2CConnectionFactory:getName. The user
UNAUTHENTICATED (unique ID: unauthenticated) was not granted any of the following required roles: deployer, operator, configurator, monitor, administrator,
WebSphere 7.0.21 under Z/OS 1.12
Java Agent 9.7.0
For Z/OS system:
1. Make sure that the '<agent-home>/common/WebAppSupport.jar' file is present in the agent directory. Where <agent-home> is the root of the APM Agent installation. If not, then restore it from the Agent installation archive.
2. Go into the configuration for the previously defined Introscope Custom Service in WAS. (Servers > <server-name> > Administration > Custom Services > <service-name>).
3. Configure the Classpath setting to '<agent-home>/common/WebAppSupport.jar' if it was not already. Make sure this is the exact path and not for example '<agent-home>/core/ext/WebAppSupport.jar'.
4. Remove the '<agent-home>/core/ext/WebAppSupport.jar' file from the agent directory.
5. Restart the WAS server.
For Other Operation Systems:
1. Add two custom properties to the custom service: jmxusername and jmxpassword.
2. The custom service configuration page in WAS 6.1 has a link for "Custom properties" on the Custome Service screen. Clicking that link brings up the properties
configuration screen, where you can configure the keys (jmxusername, jmxpassword) and their corresponding values. (You can use the same username and
password you use to login to the admin console if you want.)
For example, the WAS Admin console username and password can be used, "Admin" and "Admin":
-jmxusername in the "name" field and "Admin" under the "value" field
-jmxpassword in the "name" field and "Admin" under the "value" field
3. Save the configuration.
4. Restart the server.
- This additional step above applied only for Z/OS. For other Operations Systems, see: