There is an issue with conversion of units in Roadmaps, when locale and language are set to German
1. Navigate to the Modern UX. Create a new project, a new Cost Plan and populate at least $200000 against it
2. Create a new Roadmap
3. Import the project created in Step 1
4. Display "Toal Cost" metric in the Roadmap Timeline view
5. Notice that it displays as $200k
6. Now, navigate to Account Settings. Change Language and Locale to German
7. Navigate to the same Roadmap from Step 2
Expected Results: "$200k" is denoted as "$200Tsd," in German. This is the behaviour noticed in even version 15.8.1
Actual Results: "$200k" is displayed as "$200"
This issue is no longer reproducible in version 15.9.3.