Czech alphabetical sorting of resource lookup doesn't reflect the language alphabets.
Correct order for Czech alphabets are as follows - A B C Č D E F G H CH I J K L M O P Q R Ř S Š T U V W X Y Z
When used in lookups the alphabet ordering is not followed.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In the Clarity Accounts Settings page, set Clarity 'Locale' for user to Czech and 'Language' to English.
2. Create a dynamic resource lookup using an out of the box query like this:
SELECT @SELECT:RESOURCES.ID:[email protected],
FROM SRM_RESOURCES RESOURCES
WHERE @[email protected]
AND case when resources.user_id is null then 0 else resources.user_id end != -99
AND RESOURCES.RESOURCE_TYPE = 3
3. Create a lookup attribute on Project object and associate the lookp created step two above. Also ensure the 'API Attribute ID' on attribute is populated.
4. In Clarity Classic, create a few Expense resource types eg: Čup, Cup, CHAIN, Hose, Řain, Šhuttle, Shuttle, Šteam (note the use of Czech characters in some of them).
5. In Clarity Modern UX, Go to the Project grid page then click on the lookup attribute created in step three above
Expected Results: The Resource list to be ordered correctly as per Czech alphabetical ordering
Actual Results:The Resource list is disordered and not according to Czech alphabetical ordering
Raised as defect id: DE61367
Release : 15.8.1
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
This is not a Bug. In order to get the Czech alphabet order, the user language must be set to Czech.
When the user language is set to Czech, it follows the same alphabet order