Multiple Status Reports are generated when the Report Status is in "Final".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- In the Modern User Experience (UX) ensure that the Project Blueprint being used as the "Status" and "Status Report" Modules assigned to it.
- Open a Project and go to the Status module. Click the "Setting" button and check "Report Status" so that it will display.
- Populate the information designed in the status report, and change the "Report Status" to "Final"
- Click the "Status Report" Module, and you should see 1 report in the list.
- Click on the "Status" Module again, don't make any changes
- Click on "Status Report" again, now 2 reports will display. If you keep going back and forth more reports will generate.
Expected Results: Only a single report should be generated
Actual Results: One will generate for each time you click on the "Status" module.