SUMMARY: Manual Sort order on static dependent lookups displays the values sorted for the first 25 records only in the Modern UX.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Connect to Clarity UI - Administration - Lookups
2. Create a new Static Dependent Lookups (attached XOG file to make it easy to reproduce)
3. Now go to Administration - Objects - Project
4. Add a new attribute, based on this lookup, enter the API Alias as well
5. Now go to New UX - Blueprints
6. Edit - add the new attribute to the view on the PROPERTIES (DETAILS) page
7. Now create a new project or use a project on this Blueprint
8. Open the PROPERTIES and browse for this attribute
9. Same behavior on the sorting can be observed on the Grid
Note: Even if sorting Alphanumeric it is only does it for the first 25 records.
Expected Results: The values to show in Manual Sort Order as set up in Studio.
Actual Results: The values of the first 25 records show only in manual Sort Order.
This is caused by DE60161
Release : 15.9.1
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
This is fixed in 15.9.3.