Before running any configuration jobs, apply all Datacom/AD PTFs that update CAAXSAMP dataset members.
Follow these steps to perform an active MUF upgrade to version 15.1.
1. Locate the 15.1 CAI.THLQ.CAAXSAMP data set member AXCUS00.
When edited and executed, the CAI.THLQ.CAAXSAMP data set member AXCUS00 creates and populates the following data sets:
The CA Datacom/AD Version 15.1 upgrade JCL members are copied from the CAI.THLQ.CAAXSAMP library into the CAI.HLQ.INSTJCL data set.
Perform this task for each MUF being upgraded because the group of data sets and their contents are unique to a specific MUF.
2. Run AXCUSACT from INSTJCL
3. Run ACT.INSTJCL member AXACTUPG.
This member copies the current 15.0 CUSMAC members AXDATIN1, AXDATIN2 and DBSIDPR into the new 15.1 CUSMAC and runs assemblies/links.
Member has this worksheet parameter instruction referring to 14.0 but should be 15.0
//* 4. Perform a global change of "CAI.PHLQ" to be used
//* for your high-level qualifier for your existing 14.0
//* environment. (CXX, LXX, FXX, PXX)
//* WORKSHEET PARAMETER #11
Also change the name from B14DDCXX to B15DDCXX.
4. Run INSTJCL member AXAPFADD
5. Run INSTJCL member AXRIM01
6. Stop the AD 15.0 MUF. Use your own job to do that or via MUF console command EOJ.
7. Change the MUF startup job to use the new 15.1 CUSMAC members and the 15.1 CUSLIB/CAAXLOAD and start the MUF.
8. Start the AD using applications like CA 11 with the new 15.1 CUSLIB/CAAXLOAD.