I have a SEP Cloud or SEP SBE active pre-paid subscription purchased via a partner
If you have an active, pre-paid subscription for SEP Cloud or SEP SBE and you purchased via a partner, you should have received three emails from Broadcom with details relating to your SES Enterprise entitlement.
- The first, originating from [email protected], contained a Broadcom-issued entitlement and contract information for a free subscription to Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise. This email was sent both to the distributor and to the customer technical contact email address provided to Symantec at the time of purchase. You will need this information for future renewals.
- A second email provided access to Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise in the cloud and originated from [email protected]. Please locate this email as you will need it for Step 2, getting access to the SES Enterprise cloud console.
- The third email, originating from [email protected], included the license key and other information for an on-premises deployment.
If you have an active, pre-paid subscription through a distributor and have not received an entitlement, you can:
- Look for your SES Entitlement at the support portal
- If you have already followed the KB article instructions & are still unable to find the entitlement on the support portal, contact support. open a case, or chat with an agent.
I have a SEP Cloud or SEP SBE active monthly subscription purchased via a partner marketplace
If you have a monthly subscription that you purchased through the marketplace, you should contact your partner to request assistance with ordering your Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise entitlement. If you do not have a partner, you can Find a Partner who purchases through one of our Marketplace Distributors below.
- AMS/LATAM - Synnex
- AMS/EMEA- Tech Data
- EMEA - Arrow
- EMEA - ALSO
- EMEA - Microwarehouse
- EMEA - Inty
- EMEA - IT101/Destiny
I have a SEP Cloud or SEP SBE active pre-paid subscription via Symantec’s eCommerce site or an alternative route
If you have an active subscription that you purchased through Symantec’s eCommerce site or any alternative ordering route, you should contact [email protected] to request assistance with ordering your Symantec Endpoint Security Enterprise entitlement.
I don’t know, how do I find out
If you don’t know what is the right path for you, please
- locate your contract information, or
- look for your serial number in the product in the subscription section and
- contact support, open a case, or chat with an agent.
See below screenshots on how to locate your subscription from within the console.