1. SES Enterprise and SES Complete license is owned by the customer:
Work with your customer to give your MSP team members appropriate access to their account. Learn more about configuring administrators and roles.
- Your MSP team member will receive an email invite into the customer tenant.
- The MSP team members Login to the SES Enterprise or SES Complete console. (The MSP team member will be prompted to create an Okta account if the email is not registered with Broadcom’s Okta system previously.)
- Choose the SES Enterprise or SES Complete account for the customer you want to access from the drop down list (See screenshot below).
2. SES Enterprise and SES Complete license is owned by the MSP:
We recommend that you organize your customers under different SES Enterprise or SES Complete accounts:
- When you purchase a SES Enterprise or SES Complete license for your customer, you will need a unique Support Site ID on your purchase order so a separate account is assigned. Please work with your partner or the sales team to create a new support Site ID.
- Ensure the technical contact email address in the purchase order is the admin for the tenant/customer you are purchasing licenses for.
- MSP's can use a single admin email address against 300 end customers and choose which tenant to login into as described above.