How to fully disable and reenable the VNA Integration in Spectrum.
Release : 21.2.x
Component : Spectrum Integrations
1. Disable the VNA-OneClick integration from the Spectrum WEB GUI -> Administration -> VNA Configuration
2. As soon as the integration is disabled all the SDN models will start to be deleted. This can take a couple of hours depending on the number of models.
On the OneClick Server monitor the OneClick log file: $SPECROOT/tomcat/logs stdout.log\catalina.out for:
Mar 23, 2022 15:35:25.506 (pool-19-thread-2) (SDNIntegrationServlet) - SDN Integration Manager clean-up started.
3. Ensure all models are deleted before proceeding. When the cleanup is finished, the following message is generated:
$SPECROOT/tomcat/logs stdout.log\catalina.out for:
Mar 23, 2022 15:35:25.506 (pool-19-thread-2) (SDNIntegrationServlet) - SDN Integration Manager clean-up done.
4. Then verify that all VNA models have been deleted in the OneClick console:
Locator Search -> SDN Manager -> All VNA models
5. If any models are returned sort them by model type and ONLY delete models that contain SDN_ (Any SNMP Derived model data that is returned should NOT be deleted).
6. Re-enable the integration. To do this, navigate back to the OneClick Administration - VNA Integration page.
7. Enter in the correct VNA admin username and password and click Save.
8. Select the SpectroSERVER you want to enable the integration on and then click the Discover button.
What would be the best way to verify that the SDN Manager has been erased fully?
The SDN Manager will look like that in an image below: