Parameterized Lookup in Risk Object Using Lookup Parameter Mapping: ID to PK_ ID doesn't work properly on the New UX.
This issue is reproduced for RISKS and ISSUES.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Create a custom object
- Create some instances of the custom object
- Create a dynamic lookup that retrieves the instances of the custom object
- Go to the Project Object and create a new attribute using the new dynamic lookup and place the lookup on the properties page (PrjLookup1)
- Create parameterized dynamic lookup
- Go to the Risk Object and create a new attribute using the new parameterized dynamic lookup
- Set the Parameter Mapping to the PK_ID
- Add the attribute to the Risk properties page (RiskLookup1)
- Create Project X and select values from the 'PrjLookup1' field
- Create Project Y and select values from the 'PrjLookup1' field
- Go to Project X and create a new RISK
- Browse in the Risk parameterized lookup field 'RiskLookup1'
- Values displayed in the browse should only show ones based on the parameter for this project. It works fine in the Classic UI.
- API enable the attribute RiskLookup1 on the Risk object, to have it also available on the New UX.
- In the New UX, Go to Project X and click on the RISKS module.
- Add the field RiskLookup1, from the Column Panel.
- Select the field to display/modify the values on the existing Risk.
Expected Results: Values displayed for the field should only show ones based on the parameter for this project.
Actual Results: Values for all projects are displayed in the browse.
A Warning is triggered with the message "One or more parameters 'param_id' are not API-enabled. You may see unexpected results."