These can typically be ignored, unless there are locks that haven't been cleared in some time. Check with the project managers after reviewing the locks using the steps below to determine if these locks can be cleared.
- Option 1: From security.locks page
- Log in to Clarity, and replace everything after action: in the URL with security.locks
- Check the boxes next to the projects that shouldn't be locked and click on 'Clear Locks' button
- Option 2: From the project in Clarity
- The user who has the project locked or an admin can click the unlock button if the project was opened in OWB or MSP and the lock should be cleared
- If the lock is due to a tentative auto schedule, go to the Gantt section in the project and delete the tentative schedule or publish it as applicable.