We are seeing errors when attempting to use NCM to capture a device configuration over SSH. What are some basic troubleshooting steps to perform?
Release : 10.3
Component : SPCAPP
There are a number of reasons why a NCM capture may fail. Here are some options to test the capture in various methods to start narrowing down where the issue may be.
- If after checking the above troubleshooting options and still unable to determine the issue, then we recommend to open a case on it
- Please provide the following details:
- screenshot of the capture error
- the Sniffer trace / PCAP file of the capture attempt
- copy of the SSH script if it is custom
- collect the NCM directory logs <SPECROOT>/NCM
- collect the OneClick tomcat logs <SPECROOT>/tomcat/logs
- verify running Spectrum version <SPECROOT>/Install-Tools/.history