The Spectrum MPLS Manager is installed by default but I do not want to use it. Is there a way I can disable the MPLS/LSP models from being generated under the Spectrum MPLS Transport Manager?
Doing the following will prevent the MPLS Transport Manager from modeling any MPLS models:
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Find and select the MPLS Transport Manager model
3. Click on the Information tab
4. Find and expand the Configuration -> LSP Discovery subview
5. Set all of the following to "No":
Create LSP on Trap
Delete LSP on Trap
Update LSP on Trap
Enable Port Polling
6. Set the "Path Filter Type" to Exclusive
7. In the "Path Filter" section, click on the blue Add link and add a single "*" character as the filter and click on the OK button
<Please see attached file for image>
Please reference the "MPLS Transport Manager" section of the Spectrum documentation for more information on Spectrum's MPLS Transport Manager.