What is Different?
There are some subtle differences between the Broadcom Support Portal and the MySymantec ABEV:
• Once logged in, customers can view all entitlements owned by the account(s) they are associated with, however each entitlement must be searched one by one – by either Serial Number, Site ID or email
• Entitlement search results can only be filtered by Active
• Symantec license keys cannot be split, returned and regenerated
To access the Entitlement View
1. Navigate to https://support.broadcom.com
2. Click on the Symantec Enterprise Security
3. Select the My Entitlement
4. Search by Serial Number, Site ID or Email
5. For Software Downloads, select the Download
icon. For details on the full software downloads experience please refer to the Product Downloads
6. For License keys and appliance management, select the License
7. Available product details are displayed
8. For Legacy Symantec products
, customers can retrieve the existing key by selecting the Download
• For Symantec Products
, the download will retrieve the existing key – a new key will not be generated.
• For older Symantec products
, the license key may not be available. If the product is still supported, the key may be obtained from Customer Support.
9. For Network Protection
products, the same tabs from MySymantec were replicated in the Broadcom portal: Download License, Software Add On, Swap, Upgrade and Credentials.