How can I get the WSDL files to populate the files with FQDN?
Article ID: 14549
CA IT Asset Manager
CA Software Asset Manager (CA SAM)
ASSET PORTFOLIO MGMT- SERVER
CA Service Management - Asset Portfolio Management
CA Service Management - Service Desk Manager
I am logging into Itam using the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN). When I download the WSDL the files do not contain the FQDN. How can I get the WSDL files to populate the files with FQDN?
Release: UAPMAC990JPP-14.1-Asset Portfolio Management-Asset Configuration
To get the Wsdl to use the FQDN do the following:
- Go into Itam to Administration - System Configuration.
- Go to the Application Server link.
- Change the following two entries to the FQDN
- Server or Load Balancer IP/Host
- Component Server Name.
- Save. Close the browser and reset IIS.
Download the Wsdl again.