Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in to new UX
2. Go to Project>>Tasks
3. In column panel, check WBS Sort
4. Click the addition sign 6 times so there are 6 new lines for tasks
5. Go to Excel - type something in three rows - Ex - Test 1, Test 2, Test 3
6. Copy those three lines
7. Go back to the tasks in new UX
8. In the new lines added, paste the lines twice.
WBS Sort numbers will be unique
Some WBS Sort numbers will duplicate causing an error when opening project with Gantt
Release : 15.6, 15.6.1, 15.7
Component : CA PPM SAAS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Development rejected potential defect due to the behavior change for copy/paste in a future release.
In the future release, if you copy and paste 3 rows from excel, the expected results is that it should copy and paste the 3 rows into the first task so this would prevent any duplicate WBS Sort IDs.