OWB Issues With Display Scaling (Related to HiDPI or High Resolution Displays)
Article ID: 142728
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
Open Workbench has some display issues when used on a system with a high DPI setting (this is normally related to having a very high resolution) that uses scaling.
Override the application scaling settings:
- Find the 'Open Workbench' .exe (in a default installation, it can be found in 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Open Workbench\bin\npWBench.exe'
- Right-click on npWBench.exe and select 'Properties'.
- Click on the 'Compatibility' tab.
- Click on the 'Change high DPI settings' button.
- Enable the option "Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by:" checkbox, and select "System (Enhanced)".
- Restart Windows.
- Open OWB.