Release : 3.2.5 (But this should work with any version of PAM supporting Mainframe Proxy)
Component : PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT
1. Create a TCP Service in PAM to launch BlueZone
This is the full string in the Client Application field: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueZone\7.1\bzmd.exe" /F PAMloop.zmd /~0 <Local IP> <First Port>
2. Configure a Device for the mainframe and add the Service.
3. Configure a Target Application and Target Account to vault the credentials to be used for autoconnecting to the mainframe.
4. Configure a Policy and add the credentials created above.
5. Launch BlueZone Session Manager from your PC and create a new connection, with BlueZone Mainframe Display, whose Host Address matches the loopback address configured into the PAM Service.
6. After saving the connection there will be a prompt for a zmd filename when Bluezone Mainframe Display is exited. This filename should match the name specified in the PAM service.
7. Go to the Access page in PAM and launch the service. Autoconnect should work.