How to check if DDMdb tables were converted to InnoDB
Release : 10.3.2, 21.2.x
Component : Spectrum
1. Run the following MySQL query:
SELECT table_name, engine FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES where TABLE_SCHEMA='ddmdb';
2. Check the files under $SPECROOT/mysql/data/ddmd/ directory
In CA Spectrum 10.3.x release
The file extension is .ibd and the event table is partitioned, there are multiples event table files.
In CA Spectrum 10.2.x
The file extensions are .MYD and MYI and the event table is not partitioned, there are only two files (event.MYD and event.MYI).
NOTE: In the following MySql commands, replace <PASSWD> with the root password for your DX NetOps Spectrum version.
How to connect to MySQL command prompt:
- Log into the system as the user that owns the Spectrum installation
- If on Windows, start a bash shell by running "bash -login"
- cd to the $SPECROOT/mysql/bin directory and enter the following command:
./mysql --defaults-file=../my-spectrum.cnf -uroot -p<PASSWD> ddmdb -A