Some of the ACLs created in Infrastructure Manager are not visible in Account Admin in the Operator console.
The 2 lists of ACLs are not in synch. Why?
Missing configuration in IM. Patch needed if the option "Make ACL permissions available for Account/Contacts" is not visible:
Release : UIM 9.x / 20.x
Component : UIM - HUB
Steps to apply the patch (nimbus.dll) attached:
The patch has to be applied manually by replacing the binary(nimbus.dll) in the machine where the UIM server is installed. Please follow the steps below:
1) Close the Infrastructure Manager application
2) Go to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\lib”. Take a backup of the file nimbus.dll by moving to another folder
3) Copy the updated nimbus.dll to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\lib”
4) On command prompt, run the following command to register the DLL
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft\lib\nimbus.dll"
5) Start IM GUI and go to Security=>"Manage Access Control List...".
6) Click on any ACl which is manually created and click on "Make ACL permissions available for Account/Contacts" check box showed in same window.
Once you click this check box, just refresh the UMP window. This ACl will start showing in accout admin portal on UMP.
7) Repeat #6 for all manually created ACL's.
NOTE: In the above steps, replace “C:\Program Files (x86)\Nimsoft" with the appropriate path where IM is installed.
Conditions to work:
1 - The new Checkbox with the new DLL's will work just in the Primary Hub
2 - The IM install on the Primary Hub MUST be at the SAME Nimsoft install folder
3 - Finally the IM to be used MUST be the IM from the Primary Hub