This solution is strictly for lower environments, such as Test and Dev, and should not be used in Production.
- Ensure all scheduled reports are fully deleted from the Jaspersoft server
- Completely disable email on this Jaspersoft server if lower environments should not send emails
If the above doesn't work:
- Edit user email to something that is not valid, i.e. user.email@<mail_domain> in Clarity - Resources
- Run Create and Update JS Users job
- Note this change should be done with approval from your Mail Server Administrator as certain emails may be causing issues
- You may consider disabling the user altogether from Advanced Reporting or by removing their Reporting permissions