1. Log into Clarity System Administration application (CSA)
2. Navigate to the Server > Logs > Edit Configuration page
3. Be sure the option 'Detect Log Configuration Changes Automatically' is checked so that when you are updating the page to enable and disable the Action Trace it is effective immediately
4. Click 'ADD CATEGORY' button : this will create a new line item at the end of the Categories list with 'com.niku' as the Category Name
5. Log out of Clarity PPM and log back in.
Expected Results: Menu 'HOME', 'ADMINISTRATION' and 'FAVORITES' display and also shows information
Actual Results: 'HOME', 'FAVORITES' shows no information and 'ADMINISTRATION' link disappears.
Release : 15.5.1, 15.6, 15.6.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS INSTALLATION AND UPGRADE
Fixed in Clarity 15.7 and higher