Upgrading from MICS 14.0 to 14.1 and during post-apply processing, the RMFCGEN job is failing with the following error:
BAS20990I CURRENT LINE: EXP 01 IF (SECMTCPD AND SECTCPUT) THEN SELECT ; 40310804
BAS20110E EXP WITH NO PRECEEDING NAME STATEMENT
BAS20998E ERRORS ENCOUNTERED, RUN ABORTED
Your site has applied an early version of RMF7060--which did NOT have RMFGENIN updates that added a bunch of WLMSEC and WLM_EC file "Pct" elements--these were part of the GA RMF7060 PTF.
1) Download the GA version of RMF7060 from support online--this is solution RO89824 (I attached to this email).
2) Run the downloaded job---it will populate your PSP libraries with the GA version of RMF7060.
3) Verify that sharedprefix.MICS.PSP.GENLIB(RMF7060) has a mmdd value of of 0216 instead of 1015 in the RMF7060 maintenance block (seq # 00007060)..
4) in PSP Online, force apply RMF7060. This is accomplished using the X RMF7060 command. You need to run the apply step (IEBCOPY and IEBUPDTE steps).
5) In PSP Online, force apply RMF7072. This is accomplished using the X RMF7072 command. You need to run the apply step (IEBCOPY and IEBUPDTE steps).
6) Execute RMFCGEN.
7) No other SYSTEM MODIFICATION steps need to be executed.
NOTE: After the FORCE apply of the IEBCOYP/IEBUPDTE steps in the GA RMF7060, the only other step
required is the RMFCGEN. For example, you do not need to run the retrofit or any other RMF7060 system modification steps.