If the user has either of these roles, he can play with ‘Credential Manager Groups’ tab.
Global Administrator/Operational Administrator/Password Manager
1. Create a User Group (Users > Manage User Groups > ADD).
2. Add ‘Global Administrator’ role to the group.
3. Add a user to the created group.
4. Confirm the user has inherited roles.
5. He cannot play with ‘Credential Manager Groups’ tab as it is grayed out.
CA Privileged Access Manager 3.2 and earlier
With PAM 3.2 and earlier, it is working as designed.
A user cannot inherit credential manager group assignment.
Assignment of credential manager groups must be done on the individual users.