STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Go to studio > Objects > Other Work > Views
2. Edit the Other Work Properties > Layout: Edit view
3. Add the Financial Status field to the Other Work Summary (General) section
4. Go to Home > Portfolio Management > Other Work
5. Create an Other Work instance
6. Once created, you can now see the Financial status flag present
7. Set the field value to Open if not already set by default
8. Make any change on the page and click save
Expected results: Changes to be saved
Actual results: Error "PRJ-07541: For inactive project, financial status must be closed or hold" is returned
This is caused by DE47592
When configuring the Financial Status field on a page, set the Active flag too.
When both fields are present on the same page, you do not get the error
This is fixed within 15.6
Tested with Other Work and Applications. So it is likely to affect all NPIOS.
The project object is not affected by this issue. Tested the project object and everything is fine.