Below is a procedure to get an SDM-CO being created through an SC-Request.
1. Login to the SC-UI
2. Home>Requests>IT Support Services>Procure New Hardware>Procure Server
3. Enter 'Test SC-Request SDM-CO' in 'Business Justification:' field
4. Checkout>Save and Submit
5. Open the request and 'Approve' all options and click 'Save'
>> Wait until the status changes into 'Check Availability'
6. Click the FulFill buton for the request
7. And select 'Filled from Inventory' and click 'Save'
8. In the end, the status should change to 'USD Change Order Opened'
>> Showing the 'Related Ticket:' accordingly.
While waiting for step 7 to run into step 8:
In PAM/Operations, you could see the below process activity:
> Approval Main
> CheckAvailability Main
> FilledFromInventorySDM Main
In SDM/Service Desk>Search COs>Search, the newly created CO should appear
>> The one form the SC-request "Showing the 'Related Ticket:'" value
This will only work in a fully SC-SDM-PAM integrated environment.
The SDM-CO gets created through a mixture of SCs EventRulesActions(ERA) and PAM-processes.
In the SC-UI, check Home>Administration>Events-Rules-Actions>Request Subscription Item Change
>When Category is Hardware and Status is Filled From Inventory