When saving a project back from MSP, the booking status of the resources change from Hard to Mixed if the resource had explicit allocation dates that were the same as the original project start and finish dates.
Steps to Reproduce:
0. Make sure that the 'Allow Mixed Booking' box is checked under Administration - Project Management - Settings
1. Create a project with dates of 11/1/2018 - 11/2/2018
2. Staff a resource to the team with explicit allocation dates of 11/1/2018-11/2/2018 and change their Booking Status to Hard
3. Create a task with the same dates as the project and team (11/1/2018-11/2/2018)
4. Assign the resource from Step 2 to the task created on Step 3
5. Export the project to MSP
6. Extend the task finish date to 11/5/2018 to where the new task dates will be 11/1/2018-11/5/2018
7. Save the project back to PPM
Expected Results: The booking status remains as Hard.
Actual Results: The booking status changes to Mixed. - This is due to the time stamp on the Planned Allocation Finish date changing to no longer match the time stamp on the Hard Allocation finish date.
Caused by DE45650
Release: CODFSS99000-15.5-PPM SAAS FedRAMP-Sandbox-Small Environment
DE45650 is expected to be fixed in our upcoming PPM 15.6 release.
KB000015956: CA PPM and MSP integration known defects - Support Technical Document Index