DB2 GTSRC_REFERENCE_LOV1 table was loaded properly per the documentation.
However, the GERMAN CITIES seedlist contains no ÄÜÖ characters and instead it has incorrect values such as:
Note that is a super-script 3 character rather than an "ü" in "Bad Dürkheim" and similar examples.
Download the attached Cities_seedlist.zip which contains the updated GERMAN CITIES seedlist and load it using the following directions:
1. Delete the exising seedlist by running SQL similar to the following:
DELETE FROM GRIDT01.GTSRC_REFERENCE_LOV1 WHERE RL_REF_ID = 'GERMAN CITIES';
2. Pre-allocate a dataset with RECFM=FB,LRECL=120 to hold DB2 load utility control cards
3. Pre-allocate a dataset with RECFM=FB,LRECL-778 to hold DB2 load utility data
4. Transfer Cities_control_cards.dat in binary mode to the control cards dataset
5. Transfer Cities_data_EBCDIC_037.dat or Cities_data_EBCDIC_273.dat as required in binary mode to the data dataset
6. Run the DB2 load utility (DSNUPROC) with the control cards dataset as SYSIN (the schema in this dataset may need to change to match that in use) and the data dataset as SYSREC00.