STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Identify a resource(TUSER) who is Open for Time Entry and have rights to enter time
2. Assign this resource to tasks for time entry
3. Identify another resource (TAPPROVER)
4. Navigate to Admin -Resources -TAPPROVER profile - Instance Rights
5. Grant only the below rights
Resource - Enter Time for Resource TUSER
API - Access (global rights)
Timesheet Navigate (Global rights)
6. Login as TAPPROVER to the New UX timesheet
7. Search for user TUSER and click on the user Tmesheet
Expected: The TAPPROVER is able to enter time for TUSER as he has Resource Time Enter instance rights on TUSER
Actual: The below error message shows up
API-1007 : You are not authorized to TinmesheetCarouselModel resource(s). Contact your system administrator for necessary security rights.
API-1007 : You are not authorized to process request. Contact your system administrator for necessary security rights.
The first error message was rewritten to the second message so depending on the PPM version you will see one of them.
This is caused by DE41800
This is now fixed within 188.8.131.52 and 15.5
Workaround for prior releases:
Navigate to Admin -Resources - TAPPROVER profile - Instance Rights
Grant Resource - Approve Time for TUSER
Impacted Versions: 15.1, 15.2, 15.3, 15.4, 15.4.1